Our global goals
The UN's 17 global goals for sustainable development are interconnected, and Kranpunkten's operations can relate to all of them. Our main focus is on goals 3, 8 and 13 - where we assess that Kranpunkten's operations have the greatest impact and opportunity to contribute, strategically and operationally.
Goal 3: Good health and well-being
- Kranpunkten works to achieve the best possible working environment, both from a physical and psychological perspective.
- Through preventive measures, we work actively to identify and eliminate hazards in the work environment.
- We also make demands on customers and suppliers as they often have a significant role in work environment work.
Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth
- Kranpunkten has a collective agreement and complies with applicable laws in labor law and the work environment.
- We work actively for safe employment conditions and to have a high proportion of employees with permanent employment.
- All employees at Kranpunkten are given equal rights to develop their professional role and skills with equal opportunity for promotion.
Goal 13: Climate action
- We prioritize investments in electric and hybrid-powered machines
- The remaining machines with a combustion engine are refueled with HVO100.
- We require our carriers to switch to HVO100.
- We install solar panels on the depots that are suitable for it.
- We are converting the car fleet to electric vehicles.