Lift training refresher
About Lift training refresher
Lift training refresher (mobile work platforms) is mainly about refreshing previous knowledge, review of news in the area and review of common accident scenarios including discussion.
We are certified by the Lift Training Council (LUR) and our courses follow the lift curriculum (LLP) and are held by authorized instructors.
Duration: Half day, 2 hours of theory and 2 hours of practice.
Maximum number of participants: 10-12 people.
Price: SEK 1,750 ex VAT per person (The price refers to training in Swedish. Contact us for the price for group bookings).
Booking: Contact us at email@example.com or by phone 0705-28 49 18.
Customized courses and group bookings
We also arrange lift training refresher with an English-speaking instructor and course literature and theory tests in English, Polish, Lithuanian, Romanian and Hungarian. On these occasions, the course participant himself ensures that an interpreter is available during the training session.
We also accept inquiries with suggestions for own course dates and training locations for groups with more than five participants.
Contact us for inquiries about customized courses and group bookings:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0705-28 49 18.
- News in the technological development
- Daily supervision
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Incidents and accidents
- Use of fall protection in lifts
- Practical exercises
- Theory test and practical test
Certificate and follow-up
After completing the training and passing the theory and practical test, the participants receive a diploma and lift card that is valid for five years.
We are accredited to register the competence in the ID06 competence database.
Who should attend
Lift training refresher is adapted for those who regularly work with lifts. Supervisors, personnel for service/repair work and safety representatives. Those who are not very used to using lifts should instead undergo renewed basic training.
Basic requirements for participation
- To register for a refresher training, the participant must have a training certificate for basic elevator training according to LLP. The training certificate must not be older than five years and must be presented at the time of training.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Good understanding of the Swedish language in speaking and writing.
- Valid photo identification.
- Own safety shoes."